As a member of the AESIS community you will receive access to:
- an extended network of peers and experts on impact
- a specified interest group network
- the latest news on impact
- a platform for sharing institutional performances and scientometric publications
- reduced participation fees for all activities of the Network and partners
If you are a professional, involved in the demonstration or stimulation of societal impact, AESIS is the network for you! We will help you to improve your insights in advancing and demonstrating societal impact of science, needed for:
- attracting funds through research councils and other funding agencies;
- creating alliances and consortia with societal partners;
- evaluation of researchers and their research programs.
You can become a member by submitting this form.