Online, Hosted from Oxford, U.K.
14, 18, 21, & 25 May, 2021
A 4 half-day virtual workshop on achieving impact through science entrepreneurship
AESIS is proud to launch our new workshop on Entrepreneurship and Innovation for PhDs and Post-docs. This workshop aims to impart PhD students and Post-doc researchers with the necessary knowledge and skills to innovate and translate their research into entrepreneurial ventures.
This workshop will cover topics such as:
- What is entrepreneurship in academia?
- Stakeholder Engagement: which steps to take when?
- Skills vs Facilities: What you can do yourself vs what your institution can do for you
- Assembling a sucessful team
- How can you develop your expertise into a product or service and bring it to the market?
Benefits of the course:
- Interactive workshops offering insights on creating a business out of your research
- Discussions with peers in varied scientific disciplines from universities around the world
- Q&A opportunities with global experts in science entrepreneurship
There are still a few spots left, please register before Friday May 7th.
Terms & costs